Rates for Clients
- $190 per 60 minute individual session
- $225 per 90 minute individual session
- For Veterans, you may be able to get your sessions paid for by your local VA facility by requesting community care services from your primary care or mental health provider. Jennifer Sluga is a participant in the program and will accept referrals from local VA hospitals and clinics.
Rates for Licensure Supervision & EMDR Consultation
- Licensure Supervision $165 per 60 minute individual session
- Licensure Supervision $80 per 60 minute group session
- EMDR Individual Consultation $190 per 60 minute individual session
- EMDR Group Consultation $90 per 60 minute group session
I accept money orders, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
No Surprises Act
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, healthcare providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency services.
- Make sure your healthcare provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your service. You can also ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call (800) 368-1019.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!